On Screen C1 p 5

Do Ex 1 (Watch the video to check your answers)

Do Ex 2

Do Ex 3:

On Screen C1 p 5 Ex 3. Relationships. True or False. Listening

Do Ex 3 in the book (mediation subskills)

Do Ex 4. 

Read the suggested answer key

The family member that I feel closest to is my older brother Jason. He is laid-back and funny. Even though we fight sometimes, he is somebody that would always stand up for me if I had a problem. Because our ages are close, I feel like he understands me better than my parents do sometimes.

laid-back: calm and relaxed; seeming not to worry about anything.

E.g.

a laid-back attitude to life.

She’s very laid-back about her exams.
He loved the laid-back Caribbean lifestyle.
Steve was very laid-back about it all.

 

stand up for: to support or defend somebody/something.

E.g.

Always stand up for your friends.

You must stand up for your rights.
She had learnt to stand up for herself.

 

Discuss the Words of wisdom

Read the suggested answer key

This is an important quote which highlights how crucial families are to society. It draws attention to the fact that families play an important role in understanding our past as well as shaping who we will be in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.