On Screen C1 p 13. Speaking Skills

Do Ex1

Do Ex 2

Do Ex 3

Script

Before listening to these speakers try to fill in the gaps with ONE word. Then listen and check your answers.
Speaker A
I’m from Munich in Germany. I live with my parents and (1)___________. I like it there. It’s where most of my friends live and there are plenty of things to do. It’s a nice city (2)_________ lots of cafes, parks and museums. The only thing I don’t like is the weather.
Speaker B
I grew up in Munich and now I’m a student there. I certainly (3)__________ like living there, not (4)__________ because it’s a picturesque city with a lot (5)__________ on, but because the way of life is very easy-going and relaxed. This really (6)___________ my nature, but as a keen (7)_________, I also appreciate that the Alps are right (8)__________ my doorstep. The only downside to (9)__________ here is that it’s a pretty expensive city.

KEY

 

1. siblings

 

 

2. with

 

 

3. do

 

 

 

4. only

 

 

 

5. going

 

 

 

6. suits

 

 

 

7. skier

 

 

 

8. on 

 

 

 

9. living

 

 

Do Ex 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.